Wednesday 23 February 2011

A bird in the hand...

If you look carefully, you can see a white 'cloudy' shape covering most of the front of the photo. This is actually an outline left by a collared dove after it flew, at speed, into our patio door! There was a large amount of feathers flying, but thankfully the bird was unhurt! You can see the body shape and the two wings in flight! I can't believe the mark it left - I have to clean them now (in the summer!). Not the best photography - I was too close and now the rain has washed it off, but the story is amusing!
Posted by Picasa
Sadly, the rain doesn't appear to wash windows! At least I had another chance to play with the camera and get a better shot of my birdprint!

2 comments:

  1. Poor little collared dove, it must have been a bit traumatised by that experience

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete