Saturday 20 August 2011

Shadow puzzle

 
I took this photo of Sue and myself, by holding my small Nikon Coolpix up and guessing where we might be in the centre. When I had taken it, Sue and I looked in the little screen on the back of the camera to check 'we looked ok'. We were in the bright sunshine and the screen was small and so we were having trouble determining how the picture looked. I could see my glasses and so worked out that we were positioned quite well, but we both couldn't work out what the 'black thing' was in the centre. It took us quite a while (blondes, remember) to work out that it was the camera! Yes, putting the camera up in front of the sun will actually make a shadow! I quite like the composition though!
P.S. Dad, if I send you the original, can you photoshop the shadow out as it is quite a nice snap of me and Sue!?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Bit too much work to do to get rid of the shadow I would think, but I'll have a go if you like.

    ReplyDelete