Tuesday 12 April 2011

A productive day

This picture shows the pond at its next stage - the first two courses of bricks have been laid ready for the decorative 'anti-Bramble' wall to be put on top. That's only another 21 courses to go then Dad! This picture also shows the view of some of the windows I cleaned today - you can see my reflection they are so shiny. I did the windows at the front of the house and cleaned the inside of the car thoroughly too! Oh and I mowed the lawns and dug my vegetable patch over. And filled up all the bird feeders. Yesterday, I wire-brushed and painted the white table and chairs seen here. I love the Easter holidays! So productive!

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed with the patio table & chairs. Do you fancy a bit of productivity when you come here. I'll provide the paint!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When the pond is finished I will look forward to the first picture of Bramble in the water!

    ReplyDelete